From the first van to a global organization, Venipak has always looked for unique logistics solutions and tailor-made services for customers. Speed, flexibility, and unconventional thinking is our driving force.
We are confident that we can create a breakthrough by giving freedom to our employees and constantly optimizing our resources by investing in technological development.
Currently, we serve customers globally, providing fulfillment, air freight services, logistics, parcel delivery, and parcel lockers network. We commit to creating opportunities to grow and improve professional and personal skills working in a global team for our employees.
Now Venipak is looking for a proactive, creative, people-oriented, and results-driven talent to join our team as a Recruitment specialist. You will be responsible for Employee attraction, recruitment, and selection to support business needs and Venipak’s international growth.
It is a perfect career opportunity for ambitious individuals with proven working experience in recruitment, and the ability to reach results and effectively manage the attraction and recruitment process. Working with the Venipak team will bring challenges, as well as opportunities. If you are seeking an international career, we invite you to join our V-team.
- Employee attraction, recruitment, and selection to support business needs and Venipak’s international growth
- Researching and applying innovative and creative search methods and different tools to attract needed candidates
- Recruitment data analysis and improvement of the recruitment process
- Being responsible for a hiring manager and candidate experience during search and selection processes, providing feedback
- Managing the on-boarding processes
- Participation in projects related to the employer brand and recruitment functional area
SKILL & TRAITS
- At least 3 years of expertise in attraction, recruitment, and selection process
- Creative, people-oriented and results-driven
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and multitasking abilities
- Have a positive attitude and team player mentality, with a collaborative approach to supporting business growth
- Responsibility, proactivity, integrity, strategical and structural thinking, and ability to react rapidly to changes
- Work experience with Facet 5 tests would be an advantage
- Perfect Lithuanian, fluent in English, other languages such as Polish, Russian, German would be seen as an additional advantage
- A position in an international company
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on Venipak’s team’s international growth
- Learning opportunities and professional growth
- Possibility to part-time work remotely