From the first van to a global organization, Venipak has always looked for unique logistics solutions and tailor-made services for customers. Speed, flexibility, unconventional thinking is our driving force.
We are confident that we can create a breakthrough by giving freedom to our employees and constantly optimizing our resources by investing in technological development.
Currently, we serve customers globally, providing fulfillment, air freight services, logistics, parcel delivery, and parcel lockers network. We commit to creating opportunities to grow and improve professional and personal skills working in a global team for our employees.
Now Venipak is looking for data-driven talent to join our team as PHP developer. You will be responsible for solving business problems through technology.
This is a perfect career opportunity for ambitious individuals with strong PHP knowledge, great communication and time management skills, and sense of ownership. Working with the Venipak team will bring challenges, as well as opportunities. If you are seeking an international career, we invite you to join our V-team.
What we expect:
- Solve business problems through technology
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and identify solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Write tests for your code
- Be the role model for your colleagues
What we offer:
- A position in an international, market leader company
- Learning opportunities and professional growth
- Exciting and responsible role with great impact on products and business
- Be part of digital transformation
- Possibility to part time work remotely
- Convenient office location in the city centre (Konstitucijos pr.)
- At least 2 years of experience working with PHP language
- Deep knowledge of mysql
- Working with PostgreSQL is advantage
- Experience with Laravel, Symfony or any other PHP framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Continuous delivery&Continuous deployment
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Experience with java Angular or React is an advantage
- Great communication and time management skills
- Sense of ownership